Thursday, August 23, 2012

Ezekiel 24:15-25, 29:1-16 Jeremiah 34:1-22

Ezekiel 24:15-25- It seems so harsh to me that God told Ezekiel that he wife was going to die and that he was not to mourn for her. I'm sure it was very hard for him as well. I am inspired by his total faith and his servants heart. I think God uses certain situations even though they may be sad and hard to understand in order to prepare us for what is to come. We just need to have faith even when we don't understand or see the reason.
Ezekel 29:1-16 Egypt had everything it needed, but instead of thanking God and giving him the glory they were saying that they did it. We must always remember that everything we have comes from God. He gives and he can take it all away, so we must always remember to be thankful and give him the glory so we will not be punished like Egypt was.
Jeremiah 34:1-22 Always do what is right by God. We must never turn our back on that. We can do what is right once, but we can't rely on that we must continue to do what is right. You can not say "oh I helped this person and did this" that is the past and while it was good and right by God it is in the past and we must continue to do what is right in the present and the future.

1 comment:

  1. When I think about not mourning for Curt, I know I'd fail! Wonder if God had a man do it since they can put things out of their minds so easily lol- I mean do you know one woman that can honestly be thinking about nothing? Love loving them though! ps - so thankful your back.....

    ReplyDelete